You are here
Electronic Database Trials
UNLV Libraries patrons have temporary access from the UNLV campus to the databases listed below.
**You will not be able to access these from off-campus.**
The Libraries arrange trial access to electronic resources that are under consideration for a subscription. Librarians review databases for addition to the collection twice per year and your comments are very valuable in this selection process. Please let us know what you think of the resources by filling out the comments form.
If you have any questions about these products or would like to recommend a product for a future trial please contact a Subject Librarian.
Docuseek2 provides exclusive educational streaming access to content from:
- Bullfrog Films (Environment, Performing Arts),
- Collective Eye Films (Social, Political, Environmental and Spiritual),
- Icarus Films (including The Fanlight Collection and dGenerate Films, featuring international Political, Social and Cultural films),
- Kartemquin Films (documentary films for social change),
- Sincerely Films (Documentaries),
- Terra Nova Films (Aging) and
- Villon Films (socio-political documentary and fiction films).
Trial ends December 31, 2013
VAST is designed to bring the highest-quality video content to the broadest range of subject areas. Faculty and students will find content in VAST to meet their learning, teaching, and research interests in Architecture, Art, Business, Counseling and Therapy, Dance, Economics, Education, Ethnic Studies, Ethnography, Health, History, Humanities, Law and Public Safety, LGBT studies, Literature, Opera, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Religion, Science, Theater, Women's Studies.
Try out this database!
Trial ends December 15, 2013