Benefits Of Student Employment With UNLV Libraries
- day, weekend, and evening hours to suit your schedule
- on-campus work locations
- the opportunity to continue working for the Libraries in subsequent semesters
- work experience worth putting on your resume (customer service, technology, working with others, working in a professional environment)
- starting wage $8.25 an hour
- Federal Work Study is required
- Positions are available periodically throughout the year
- Student Supervisors review applications and contact students for interviews when there is an opening
Simply fill out the Online Student Employee Application.
Your application will be active for six months from the date you applied.